Monday, April 2nd at 1pm ET
In this live broadcast, you’ll learn…
- My go-to technique or identifying your audience, so you can get off the content hamster wheel and connect with your reader authentically and with integrity.
- How to identify your core message as a writer, so your platform has focus and intention.
- Who your ideal reader is so you can envision that person while you write and revise your book, and…
- How to identify actual potential readers because imaginary readers don’t buy books.
- What the Breadcrumb Technique is and how to use it to research your potential readers, so that even if you have no platform, you can “borrow readers from more established writers.
What are you waiting for?
Sign up now and you’ll get a an instant cheat sheet download,
plus email updates about the live broadcast.
When: Monday, April 2nd at 1pm ET
Gabriela Pereira is the Instigator of DIYMFA.com, the do-it-yourself alternative to a Masters degree in writing. While undercover as an MFA student, she invented a slew of writing tools of her own and developed a new, more effective way for writers to learn their craft. She dubbed it DIY MFA and now her mission is to share it with the world. Teaching at conferences and online, Gabriela has helped hundreds of writers get the MFA experience without going to school. She also hosts DIY MFA Radio, where she recreates the MFA speaker series in podcast form.
Before becoming a writer, Gabriela has done lots of wild and nerdy things like: playing violin at Carnegie Hall, singing madrigals in full Renaissance garb, designing toys for kids ages toddler to tween, and taking applied topology and number theory “just for kicks.” Despite her varied interests, Gabriela’s main passions have always been teaching and design. Now at DIY MFA she can bring these two elements together. Her favorite thing to do is come up with new dastardly plans and innovative resources for writers.