Last night I was up with so many of the authors, bloggers, fans, readers, experts and organizers of the Mystery Thriller Week. After 4 months of planning, 11 days of reviews, guest posts, interview posting, and hosting live events, the week came to a close.
Did we learn a lot during this colossal event? Yes! We did!
- If you built it, they will come, bringing books, reviews, interviews, and laughter.
- You can never laugh at your own mistakes enough.
- Authors and bloggers love a good party together.
- Guests look better in Armani, Oscar De La Renta, and other designers clothing.
- Champagne flows like champagne.
- You can never have enough trailers in a screening room.
- No one wants to the party to end.
The party began at 10:00 pm and the red carpet started filling up at about 9:30. There was crush at the auditorium door but everyone made it in safely…
View original post 226 more words