Thriller Thirteen: 13 Bestselling Thriller Novellas Packed With Mystery, Action, & Adventure!
Seriously, when was the last time you got 13 books for $0.99?
100% of profits from this sale go to the International Justice Mission to help put an end too human trafficking of children around the world.
What a deal. Spend $.099 get 13 awesome thriller reads, and all the money goes to a great cause. Let’s show our support.
How much money is going to a good cause again?
YEP. 100% folks!
I’ve already spent my dollar how about you?
According to Amazon
13 Bestselling Thriller Novellas and Short Stories by Today’s Top Selling Action Thriller Authors!
The Thriller Thirteen features thirteen novellas and short stories from thirteen award-winning and bestselling authors, with over 1,400 five star reviews across Amazon and a savings of well over thirty times the cover price.
*** The Thriller Thirteen will be donating 100% of all profits to the International Justice Mission (IJM) which works to end the exploitation and human trafficking of children around the world. Their mission: RESCUE THOUSANDS. PROTECT MILLIONS. PROVE THAT JUSTICE FOR THE POOR IS POSSIBLE. ***
- ONE THOUSAND YARDS (A John Milton Novella) By Mark Dawson
- LOW LIFES (A Crime Mystery Novella) By Simon Wood
- LIGHTNING RIDER (Arthur Ellis Award Winner for Best Short Story) By Rick Mofina
- CHASING IVAN (A Kyle Achilles Novella) By Tim Tigner
- THE GUARDIAN (A Marty Singer Short Story) By Matthew Iden
- THE UNEXPECTED HERO (An Evan Nash Novella) By Michael Grumley
- ORIGINS (A Black Flagged Short Story) By Steve Konkoly
- BOUND IN BLOOD (A Ray Fletcher Novella) By Abraham Falls
- A KILLING TRUTH (A Leine Basso Novella) By D.V. Berkom
- CHOSEN (A Corps Justice Short Story) By C.G. Cooper
- NOBLE INTENTIONS (A Jack Noble Novella) By L.T. Ryan
- THE WAY OF THE WOLF (A Noah Wolf Novella) By David Archer
- THADDEUS MURFEE (A Thaddeus Murfee Novella) By John Ellsworth
Show your support
MTW Events Team 2017
7 thoughts on “Thriller Thirteen: 13 Bestselling Thriller Novellas for $0.99”
Are these ebooks, Ben? I will buy either way, but don’t have a kindle.
Yes, I believe they’re ebooks. There should be different platforms to read it on. If you have a Kindle app on phone, tablet, nook, kobo, apple/iOS readers. I can forward you the email if you’d like.
I forwarded to my his fan who has a kindle. Thanks for the tip!🙏
I meant husband. Damn autocorrect!